Today you will learn how to fix Samsung Galaxy Stuck in booting screen, When you try to turn on your smartphone but strange then it usually. It stuck in booting logo and you feeling your phone have problem how can i fix or you think that i need to ask engineer to solve this problem for but you have to pay them cash. But now you no need to pay any cash just follow our steps to get your Android smartphone working normally back. This problem happens in your phone because functions in android systems not working perfectly so it make your phone processing strange then usual.
Fix Samsung Galaxy Stuck in Booting screen
To fixed this problem you need to do somethings on your phone, What you have to do is remove your phone back cover and then take out battery and put battery back to your phone. After press Volume up + Home + Power in the same time after Samsung logo appearing then release power button then it will bring the hard reset screen of your mobile. So press volume down button until it selected Wipe data/factory reset then press power button to confirm reset your device after it will ask you to confirm that you are going to reset you device what have to do press volume down button to selected on Yes then press power button to confirm then your phone reset all data. After it done it come back first hard reset screen and it automatic selected on Reboot system now then press power to restart you phone after you done it you phone will properly working well start to enjoy your new system back.
Follow this steps that we provided to fix Samsung Galaxy Stuck in booting screen and it solve your problems no need to worry about this problem any more. This we called hard reset device it will reset all setting in your galaxy devices and restore everything to default. when you done the resetting your Galaxy phone you also can Wipe cache partition it also help your Galaxy smartphone running fast too to do that follow the steps bellow.
- Turn of you Phone
- Press hold Volume Down button + Home and Power button in same time
- After Samsung screen appearing release your finger from power button
- Then it will bring to system recovery mode
- Press volume to move selection until it select on Wipe cache partition
- Then press Power button to confirm after click on Yes and just wait few second
- It will return to recovery mode back and it automatically selected on Reboot system now so press power to reboot you device.
Now your cached has been successful and enjoy your smartphone back the speed running more faster then before. When you meet this problem at the future you can use this methods to fix your Samsung galaxy issue by your self.
- Hi, I am Jackson i had been blogging about 3 years and i had learn a lot about how to Optimize my website to get ranking by Search Engine, and now I also share my experience to help you to optimize your blog to get better ranking too. I am grad of sharing this with you all, Thank you! for visiting KHMER TEP.