Galaxy S7 SM-G930T Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware download.
Marshmallow version 6.0.1 android firmware is the new operation system for android device it is the new update Software for Samsung Galaxy S7, it has niche features and highly security update for the android device. This software version has released by Samsung company officially for the Galaxy S7 (SM-G930T) United State T-Mobile Samsung devices. if you would like to run the new software Marshmallow 6.0.1 on your Galaxy S7 here is the place you can download firmware for your smartphone, But you must to have the Odin tool to flashing your device. We recommend you to use the official firmware by Samsung if you are not sure with flashing, if you 100 percent sure you can download the firmware from and upgrading your device for the new operation system of android.
Software information and Download
- Model SM-G930T
- Model Name Galaxy S7
- Country USA (T-Mobile)
- Version Android 6.0.1
- Change list 8439036
- Build date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:19:09
- Security Patch level 2016-07-01
- Product code TMB
- PDA G930TUVU3APG1
- CSC G930TTMB3APG1
- Extract (unzip) Firmware from zip file
- Download Odin 3.12.3
- Extract Odin from zip file and open it
- Reboot your phone and enter download mode ( press hold Home + Power + Volume down)
- Connect you phone to computer and wait until you see blue sign in Odin
- Add PA/PDA firmware file
- Click start button and wait few minutes, you device will reboot after it done.